Become an Intended Parent
For intended parents interested in Surrogacy in Canada Online Consulting Services:
1. Please review the Intended Parent Qualifications to see if surrogacy is right for you.
2. Contact Surrogacy in Canada Online via our Contact Page to set up an initial consultation.
3. After the initial consultation if you would like to proceed with Surrogacy in Canada Online Consulting Services, please complete the Intended Parent Application (As part of the application process you must include ID and 1-5 photos of yourself and/or family). *NO PAYMENT is required to submit the Intended Parent Application. Once we receive your Intended Parent Application/ID you will receive temporary access to view our Members Profiles*.
4. Once your application has been submitted we will contact you with additional information on our program/membership. If you would like to become a member we would need to receive your payment of the Surrogacy in Canada Online fee of $5,750 (+HST for Canadian residents). We accept bank transfers, Interac email transfers, certified cheques/money orders and personal cheques. Please make your payment payable to "Surrogacy in Canada Online". *All Intended Parents must have a phone consultation before moving forward with our membership services. Please note there is no obligation to become a member once you send in your application.*
5. Once we have received your application and fee, we will create your profile and you will receive emailed profiles of available surrogate mothers. During your membership you can contact Surrogacy in Canada Online anytime if you have questions and/or concerns.